Presentations from the conference
On 19th July, four exceptional talks about Reproducibility and Provenance in Data Science were given at RAPIDS 2018.
These are the slides.
Keynote - How I learned to stop worrying and love version control - Dr Stephen J Newhouse and Luke Marsden
Effective computing for research reproducibility - Dr Laura Fortunato
A crazy little thing called reproducible science - Dr Tania Allard
Machine Learning in Production - A practical approach to continuous deployment of Machine Learning pipeline - Luca Palmieri, Machine Learning & Data Scientist and Christos Dimitroulas, Fullstack developer & DevOps - Headstart.io
- Sign up for Dothub for free.
- Try it via Katacoda, or the hello dotmesh tutorial.
- Check it out on Github.
- Give us feedback on Slack or get in touch via email.
- Learn more about what a datadot is.
- Browse the tutorials here.