Workshops related to the conference.
At the RAPIDS 2018 conference on 19th July, there were a number of workshops on tools to help with reproducibility and provenance in data science.
The workshops used online environments hosted in Katacoda which are permanently available at the following links.
Dotscience workshop - How to automatically log and plot summary statistics and data provenance, and get code, data and environment under version control.
Docker workshop - How to recreate identical execution environments.
Git workshop - How to version control your code.
- Sign up for Dothub for free.
- Try it via Katacoda, or the hello dotmesh tutorial.
- Check it out on Github.
- Give us feedback on Slack or get in touch via email.
- Learn more about what a datadot is.
- Browse the tutorials here.